- What is the difference between a ruptured disc and a herniated disc?
- I thought I had a problem with my back. My doctor examined me and said it's not my back, but that I have a sacroiliac dysfunction. What is a sacroiliac dysfunction, and can I be sure that I don't have problems with my back?
- What is the difference between a bulging disc and a herniated disc?
- I have degenerative disc disease with spurs in my back and neck. Do you think I'll be in much pain the older I get?
- I had scoliosis as a teenager and was told that it would stop after I stopped growing. I'm 32 now, and it seems to be getting worse. Could this be something else happening, or is the scoliosis getting worse? Will I need surgery?
- I recently saw my family doctor for pain in my calf and foot. My family doctor said I have a herniated disc in my low back, so she referred me to a spine specialist. Can this be true? How can this pain be coming from something in my back?